The article about 33 Farmhouse Sink was posted at April 22, 2017 at 10:10 pm. It is published in the Sink category. 33 Farmhouse Sink is tagged with 33 Farmhouse Sink, 33, Farmhouse, Sink..
Farmhousefarm•house (färm′hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es
- a house on a farm, esp. the one used by the farmer and farmer's family.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
This post of 33 Farmhouse Sink have 20 pictures including Farmhouse 33 Copper Apront Front Sink Farmhouse 33 Kitchen Sink In Antique , Farmhouse 33 Copper Apront Front Sink Farmhouse 33 Kitchen Sink In Antique , Kraus 33\, Kraus 33\, Native Trails, Farmhouse Double Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink In Pearl Finish ., 33-034-Polished-Granite-70-30-Offset-Double-, Farmhouse 33 Copper Apront Front Sink Farmhouse 33 Kitchen Sink In Antique , Native Trails, Farmhouse 33 Copper Apront Front Sink Farmhouse 33 Kitchen Sink In Antique , Native Trails, Farmhouse Double Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink In Pearl Finish ., Kraus 33\, Kraus 33\, Native Trails, Native Trails, Native Trails, Native Trails, Farmhouse Double Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink In Pearl Finish ., Farmhouse Double Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink In Pearl Finish .. Below are the photos:
Your house usually has its own character. Moreover using cottages or the pad can be found in the UK. Do not desire to modify the building's structure is a lot of, 33 Farmhouse Sink patterns and standard pad compete.
The pad was integrated the 18th century and is today past the stage of reconstruction. Rather than attempting to replicate the type of the pad, Alex Saint decided to construct yet another home style which will reduce the structural change of the complete lodge and sustain this house's character.
Never requested attractive, a result! As a way to take care of the character of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Structure adding a home layout independent of the primary building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, great britain could be the building in-question.