The post of Book Spinner Rack was posted on June 27, 2017 at 9:36 pm. It is published under the Rack category. Book Spinner Rack is labelled with Book Spinner Rack, Book, Spinner, Rack..
Bookbook (bŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
- a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
- a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
- the Book, the Bible.
- the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
- books. See book of account.
- [Jazz.]the total repertoire of a band.
- a script or story for a play.
- a record of bets, as on a horse race.
- [Cards.]the number of basic tricks or cards that must be taken before any trick or card counts in the score.
- a set or packet of tickets, checks, stamps, matches, etc., bound together like a book.
- anything that serves for the recording of facts or events: The petrified tree was a book of Nature.
- a collection of facts and information about the usual playing habits, weaknesses, methods, etc., of an opposing team or player, esp. in baseball: The White Sox book on Mickey Mantle cautioned pitchers to keep the ball fast and high.
- the customers served by each registered representative in a brokerage house.
- a loose-leaf binder kept by a specialist to record orders to buy and sell stock at specified prices.
- a pile or package of leaves, as of tobacco.
- a thick block or crystal of mica.
- a magazine: used esp. in magazine publishing.
- See book value.
- bookmaker (def. 1).
- bring to book, to call to account;
bring to justice: Someday he will be brought to book for his misdeeds.
- by the book, according to the correct or established form;
in the usual manner: an unimaginative individual who does everything by the book.
- close the books, to balance accounts at the end of an accounting period;
- cook the books, [Informal.]See cook (def. 10).
- in one's bad books, out of favor;
disliked by someone: He's in the boss's bad books.
- in one's book, in one's personal judgment or opinion: In my book, he's not to be trusted.
- in one's good books, in favor;
liked by someone.
- like a book, completely;
thoroughly: She knew the area like a book.
- make book:
- to accept or place the bets of others, as on horse races, esp. as a business.
- to wager;
bet: You can make book on it that he won't arrive in time.
- off the books, done or performed for cash or without keeping full business records: esp. as a way to avoid paying income tax, employment benefits, etc.: Much of his work as a night watchman is done off the books.
- one for the book or books, a noteworthy incident;
something extraordinary: The daring rescue was one for the book.
- on the books, entered in a list or record: He claims to have graduated from Harvard, but his name is not on the books.
- the book:
- a set of rules, conventions, or standards: The solution was not according to the book but it served the purpose.
- the telephone book: I've looked him up, but he's not in the book.
- throw the book at:
- to sentence (an offender, lawbreaker, etc.) to the maximum penalties for all charges against that person.
- to punish or chide severely.
- without book:
- from memory.
- without authority: to punish without book.
- write the book, to be the prototype, originator, leader, etc., of: So far as investment banking is concerned, they wrote the book.
- to enter in a book or list;
- to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc.): We booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc.: The travel agent booked us for next week's cruise.
- to engage for one or more performances.
- to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
- to act as a bookmaker for (a bettor, bet, or sum of money): The Philadelphia syndicate books 25 million dollars a year on horse racing.
- to register one's name.
- to engage a place, services, etc.
- to study hard, as a student before an exam: He left the party early to book.
- to leave;
depart: I'm bored with this party, let's book.
- to work as a bookmaker: He started a restaurant with money he got from booking.
- book in, to sign in, as at a job.
- book out, to sign out, as at a job.
- book up, to sell out in advance: The hotel is booked up for the Christmas holidays.
- of or pertaining to a book or books: the book department; a book salesman.
- derived or learned from or based on books: a book knowledge of sailing.
- shown by a book of account: The firm's book profit was $53,680.
Spinnerspin•ner (spin′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that spins.
- [Angling.]a lure, as a spoon bait, that revolves in the water in trolling and casting.
- Also called spin′ner play′. [Football.]a play in which the player carrying the ball twirls about, to deceive the other team as to where the player intends to hit the line.
- a streamlined fairing over a propeller hub.
- a disc jockey.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The image about Book Spinner Rack have 25 attachments it's including 30 Pocket Childrens Book Revolver Display Rack, 44 Pocket Revolver Book Display Rack, 30 Pocket Childrens Book Revolver Display Rack, 44 Pocket Revolver Book Display Rack, 30 Pocket Childrens Book Revolver Display Rack, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, 44 Pocket Revolver Book Display Rack, Displays2go, COMIC BOOK Spinner Store Metal Display Rack Vtg Old Antique Holds Marvel DC, DC Comics Miniature Comic Book Spinner Rack DC Comics Spinner Rack, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, Displays2go, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, COMIC BOOK Spinner Store Metal Display Rack Vtg Old Antique Holds Marvel DC, DC Comics Miniature Comic Book Spinner Rack DC Comics Spinner Rack, Comic Book Spinner Rack: May 1956, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, Displays2go, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, COMIC BOOK Spinner Store Metal Display Rack Vtg Old Antique Holds Marvel DC, DC Comics Miniature Comic Book Spinner Rack DC Comics Spinner Rack, 1950s COMIC BOOK SPINNER RACK \, Comic Book Spinner Rack: May 1956, Hey Kids, Mini Comic Spinner Rack Coming Soon From Cryptozoic Entertainment, 1950s COMIC BOOK SPINNER RACK \. Below are the attachments:
Uninterested in livingroom decor items such as pads with shades and styles are average? Attempt Book Spinner Rack you employ colored pillowcase stunning and trendy design. In addition to adjusting the look of your pillow to be more beautiful, pillowcases chosen with careful consideration can be able to offer splendor and comfort that optimize the interior style of the family area.
Verify the materials. Choose pillowcases in leather that is delicate quality, and sturdy despite many times that are washed. You can increase the wonder of the design of the area as well as the benefit for your family, by picking natural products.
Decide the dimension. Taking care of to take into account before you decide to get this decor merchandise could be the size. You should modify the pillowcase's size with pretty pads therefore it appears truly fit and stunning held.
To help you demonstrate your living room design products such as pads with a range of coloring and design right, listed below are ideas to obtain pillowcases summarized from Book Spinner Rack.