Bristol Stool Color Chart was published on August 18, 2017 at 2:57 pm. This article is posted on the Stool category. Bristol Stool Color Chart is labelled with Bristol Stool Color Chart, Bristol, Stool, Color, Chart..
BristolBris•tol (bris′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in Avon, in SW England, on the Avon River near its confluence with the Severn estuary. 420,100.
- a city in central Connecticut. 57,370.
- a city in NE Tennessee, contiguous with but politically independent of Bristol, Virginia. 23,986.
- a town in E Rhode Island. 20,128.
- a city in SW Virginia. 19,042.
- a town in SE Pennsylvania, on the Delaware River. 10,876.
- Bristol, Tennessee, and Bristol, Virginia, considered as a unit.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
This image about Bristol Stool Color Chart have 13 attachments including The Colon Club, Bristol Stool Chart - YouTube, Bristol Stool Chart, Jenniverse, Stools Digital Art - Bristol Stool Form Scale By Galina Imrie, Bristol Stool Chart, BRISTOLSTOOLCHART_Graphic, Lifehacker, Tag Archives: Bristol Stool Chart, Image Result For Bristol Stool Scale Chart, Wikipedia, Bristol-stool-chart, Bristol Stool Chart. Below are the images:
Very few could concur that there's something. Every eye is qualified to get walls that are normal in almost any bathroom no-matter how superior the appearance is.
With the usage of mirrors getting more and more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly significant these days. The more mirrors to the wall, the better the look and feel of the bathroom that gives picture of the room that is small to a larger.
What kind of Bristol Stool Color Chart can be obtained today? There are lots of unrestricted ideas as it pertains to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls of this type can be carried out only by painting with a special theme that may produce the space look bigger than it really is.
The surfaces in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are sometimes concealed with wonderful tile ornaments around the threshold or simple and ostensibly plain. This with toilet roof lights' appropriate mix will help in creating a wonderful experience.