Bike Rack For Tow Hitch was posted at August 26, 2017 at 10:43 am. This article is uploaded at the Rack category. Bike Rack For Tow Hitch is labelled with Bike Rack For Tow Hitch, Bike, Rack, For, Tow, Hitch..
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Towtow1 (tō),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to pull or haul (a car, barge, trailer, etc.) by a rope, chain, or other device: The car was towed to the service station.
tow ′a•ble, adj.
- an act or instance of towing.
- something being towed.
- something, as a boat or truck, that tows.
- a rope, chain, metal bar, or other device for towing: The trailer is secured to the car by a metal tow.
- See ski tow.
- in tow:
- in the state of being towed.
- under one's guidance;
in one's charge.
- as a follower, admirer, or companion: a professor who always had a graduate student in tow.
- under tow, in the condition of being towed;
tow′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
Hitchhitch1 (hich),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to fasten or tie, esp. temporarily, by means of a hook, rope, strap, etc.;
tether: Steve hitched the horse to one of the posts.
- to harness (an animal) to a vehicle (often fol. by up).
- to raise with jerks (usually fol. by up);
hike up: to hitch up one's trousers.
- to move or draw (something) with a jerk.
- to bind by marriage vows;
unite in marriage;
marry: They got hitched in '79.
- to catch, as on a projection;
snag: He hitched his jeans on a nail and tore them.
- to stick, as when caught.
- to fasten oneself or itself to something (often fol. by on).
- to move roughly or jerkily: The old buggy hitched along.
- to hobble or limp.
- hitch up, to harness an animal to a wagon, carriage, or the like.
- the act or fact of fastening, as to something, esp. temporarily.
- any of various knots or loops made to attach a rope to something in such a way as to be readily loosened. Cf. bend1 (def. 18).
- a period of military service: a three-year hitch in the Navy.
- an unexpected difficulty, obstacle, delay, etc.: a hitch in our plans for the picnic.
- a hitching movement;
jerk or pull.
- a hitching gait;
a hobble or limp.
- a fastening that joins a movable tool to the mechanism that pulls it.
- a fault having a throw less than the thickness of a coal seam being mined.
- a notch cut in a wall or the like to hold the end of a stull or other timber.
The image of Bike Rack For Tow Hitch have 5 images including Click To Enlarge, Etrailer, Swagman 64600 Towing Hitch Mounted 3 Bike Carrier That Tilts Down For Access To Rear Doors, 2006-chevy-silverado-pickup-truck-trailer-hitch-bike-rack-saris-thelma-330, 4 BIKE RACK. Following are the photos:
In the event the wooden ground is now ever more popular Bike Rack For Tow Hitch cannot be refused, actually has become a tendency while in the field of interior planning. Form and various kinds are increasingly currently mushrooming available in the market. This involves one to precisely choose what sort of wood floors are of top quality. But regrettably nearly all of you are still in choosing a natural wood ground with the imitation, confused.
Visible from the following inquiries that frequently arise from consumers in regards to the wooden floor. In the previous report we are able to find before deciding to select a floor for that household and wooden surfaces balanced, should be considered beforehand unknown location using floor.
Flooring items are unique wooden surfaces because so many lumber flooring items available on the market aren't all wood. Below we summarize three types of wood flooring products noticed from the product as a thought inside the selection. Listed below are three recommendations on choosing a pure wood floors: Bike Rack For Tow Hitch such as for example sheets of board of a measurement that is specified.