Baldwin Front Door Locks was published at September 16, 2017 at 5:52 pm. It is published at the Door category. Baldwin Front Door Locks is tagged with Baldwin Front Door Locks, Baldwin, Front, Door, Locks..
BaldwinBald•win (bôld′win),USA pronunciation n.
- James, 1924-87, U.S. writer.
- James Mark, 1861–1934, U.S. psychologist.Lo•am•mi (lō am′ī),USA pronunciation 1740–1807, U.S. civil engineer and developer of the Baldwin apple. Mat•thi•as William (mə thī′əs),USA pronunciation 1795–1866, U.S. inventor, manufacturer, and philanthropist.
- Roger, 1884–1981, U.S. advocate of constitutional rights: a founder of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Stanley (1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley), 1867–1947, British statesman: prime minister 1923–24, 1924–29, 1935–37.
- a variety of red, or red and yellow, winter apple, grown esp. in the northeast U.S.
- a town on S Long Island, in SE New York. 31,630.
- a city in W Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. 24,598.
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Lockslock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
The article of Baldwin Front Door Locks have 4 photos it's including Quick View; Minneapolis Entrance Trim, Quick View ., Quick View ., Quick View; Baltimore Entrance Trim. Here are the images:
This stand is sold with natural or metallic colour including dull, black or white. Chairs are used too straightforward and never too much together with the number of 3 chairs. Since the size is not too-large, this table is only employed for chattering and eating. Materials used glass or ie material.
Tabletops wider so that it can be utilized to put fruits items including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim using a spherical or square feet are little and skinny in order to avoid the impression of tightness in the kitchen.
The Baldwin Front Door Locks suited to natural sort of home place. This natural table features a square shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impact. This table combines natural colors like bright and brown.