Arrowhead Quilt Block was posted on October 7, 2017 at 6:28 am. It is posted on the Quilt category. Arrowhead Quilt Block is tagged with Arrowhead Quilt Block, Arrowhead, Quilt, Block..
Arrowheadar•row•head (ar′ō hed′),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or tip of an arrow, usually separable from the shaft and conventionally wedge-shaped.
- anything resembling or having the conventional shape of an arrowhead.
- any aquatic or bog plant of the genus Sagittaria, having usually arrowhead-shaped leaves and clusters of white flowers.
- any of several other plants having arrowhead-shaped leaves.
- the dartlike form in an egg-and-dart ornament.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Blockblock (blok),USA pronunciation n.
- a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
- a hollow masonry building unit of cement, terra cotta, etc.: a wall made of concrete blocks.
- one of a set of cube-shaped pieces of wood, plastic, or the like, used as a child's toy in building.
- a mold or piece on which something is shaped or kept in shape: a hat block.
- a piece of wood used in the art of making woodcuts or wood engravings.
- the base on which a plate is mounted to make it type-high.
- a projection left on a squared stone to provide a means of lifting it.
- a short length of plank serving as a bridging, as between joists.
- a stump or wooden structure on which a condemned person is beheaded: Mary Stuart went bravely to the block.
- See auction block.
- [Mach.]a part enclosing one or more freely rotating, grooved pulleys, about which ropes or chains pass to form a hoisting or hauling tackle.
- an obstacle, obstruction, or hindrance: His stubbornness is a block to all my efforts.
- the state or condition of being obstructed;
blockage: The traffic block lasted several hours.
- an obstruction, as of a nerve.
- See heart block.
- a hindering of an opponent's actions.
- a quantity, portion, or section taken as a unit or dealt with at one time: a large block of theater tickets.
- a small section of a city, town, etc., enclosed by neighboring and intersecting streets: She lives on my block.
- the length of one side of such a section: We walked two blocks over.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a large building divided into separate apartments, offices, shops, etc.
- a large number of bonds or shares of stock sold together as a single unit.
- a group of data stored as a unit on an external storage medium and handled as a unit by the computer for input or output: This file has 20 records per block.
- a section of storage locations in a computer allocated to a particular set of instructions or data.
- a group of consecutive machine words organized as a unit and guiding a particular computer operation, esp. with reference to input and output.
- (on a flow chart) a symbol representing an operation, device, or instruction in a computer program.
- any of the short lengths into which a track is divided for signaling purposes.
- [Philately.]a group of four or more unseparated stamps, not in a strip.
- a person's head.
- [Glassmaking.]a wooden or metal cup for blocking a gather.
- an obstruction or stoppage in mental processes or speech, esp. when related to stress, emotional conflict, etc.
- See writer's block.
- any large, angular mass of solid rock.
- See fault block.
- (in Canada) a wild or remote area of land that has not yet been surveyed: the Peace River block.
- See cylinder block.
- [Falconry.]a low perch to which a falcon is tethered outdoors.
- put or go on the block, to offer or be offered for sale at auction: to put family heirlooms on the block.
- to obstruct (someone or something) by placing obstacles in the way (sometimes fol. by up): to block one's exit; to block up a passage.
- to fit with blocks;
mount on a block.
- to shape or prepare on or with a block: to block a hat; to block a sweater.
- to join (the ends of boards or the like) by fastening to a block of wood.
- Also, block out. to plan or work out the movement of performers in a play, pageant, etc.: Tomorrow we'll block act one.
- to draw a floor plan on (a stage) in order to indicate placement of scenery, stage property, etc.
- to stop the passage of impulses in (a nerve).
- to group (contiguous data) together so as to allow to be read or written in a single operation.
- to hinder or bar the actions or movements of (an opposing player), esp. legitimately.
- to shape (a molten gather) in a wet cup of wood or metal.
- to plunge a block of wood into (molten glass) to aid in refining the glass.
- to give (a forging) a rough form before finishing.
- to apply a high negative bias to the grid of (a vacuum tube), for reducing the plate current to zero.
- to act so as to obstruct an opponent, as in football, hockey, and basketball: He doesn't get many baskets, but he sure can block.
- [Theat.]to block a play, act, scene, stage, etc.: The director will block tomorrow.
- to suffer a block.
- block out:
- block (def. 36a).
- [Basketball.]to box out.
- block in or out, to sketch or outline roughly or generally, without details: She blocked out a color scheme for the interiors.
The blog post about Arrowhead Quilt Block have 12 pictures it's including Arrowhead Puzzle, This Is My Version Of Anita's Arrowhead Made From My Ugliest Charms. Most Of The Charms I Used For This Little Quilt Were Rejects From My Trick Or Treat ., Anita's Arrowhead007, DSCF1271 DSCF1273 DSCF1275, My Blog Is Http://blog.geneblack.com, 2.02.2015, Now, If You Want To Make It Into A 96\, FaveQuilts, And Here Are Some Layouts I Did In Electric Quilt, Suze Obsessions - WordPress.com, I Then Decided That I Would Also Use The Original Arrowhead Block As A Block That Would Be On One Side Of Each 'cube' That Was Formed., Arrowhead Quilt Blocks- Pattern From Anita Grossman Solomon 2015ArrowheadBlock. Here are the attachments:
a different setting inside white's kitchen tones and Arrowhead Quilt Block appear to supply the feeling. Utilized about the inner wall of the range (kitchen area) to generate acrylic splashes easy-to clear. Home with a basic design would be to utilize kitchen backsplash tile with a kite appearance beige and floral features give impact for the brown coloring in certain elements. Shades-of white is a favorite in decorating a kitchen. So also is used within the kitchen below.
Home cabinet white shade mixes with a floral motif using the backsplash tile white and fairly inexperienced. Using your kitchen tile on the kitchen-sink with blue pattern that was ceramic patterned room home friend is made by cultural be more great. Kitchens are pursuing significantly different.
If the common tile Arrowhead Quilt Block below employing pure rock, employing a ceramic content, then the kitchen formed like hardwood around the wallin the kitchen cooking / oven. The kitchen would be to present influence and shiny tones using a kitchen refrigerator storage and yellow. Aspects of lamp light within the home making personal setting of inviting and your kitchen!