The article about Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel was published at December 15, 2017 at 1:21 pm. This post is published under the Fireplace category. Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel is tagged with Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel, Greek, Revival, Fireplace, Mantel..
GreekGreek (grēk),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language.
- pertaining to the Greek Orthodox Church.
- noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script derived from a Semitic form of writing and employing some letters that originally represented consonants for vowel sounds, which was used from about the beginning of the first millennium b.c. for the writing of Greek, and from which the Latin, Cyrillic, and other alphabets were derived.
- a native or inhabitant of Greece.
- the language of the ancient Greeks and any of the languages that have developed from it, as Hellenistic Greek, Biblical Greek, the Koine, and Modern Greek. Abbr.: Gk, Gk.
- anything unintelligible, as speech, writing, etc.: This contract is Greek to me.
- a member of the Greek Church.
- Hellenic (def. 3).
- a person who belongs to a Greek-letter fraternity or sorority.
- [Archaic.]a cheater, esp. one who cheats at cards: usually considered offensive.
Revivalre•viv•al (ri vī′vəl),USA pronunciation n.
- restoration to life, consciousness, vigor, strength, etc.
- restoration to use, acceptance, or currency: the revival of old customs.
- a new production of an old play.
- a showing of an old motion picture.
- an awakening, in a church or community, of interest in and care for matters relating to personal religion.
- an evangelistic service or a series of services for the purpose of effecting a religious awakening: to hold a revival.
- the act of reviving.
- the state of being revived.
- the reestablishment of legal force and effect.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel have 5 photos including Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel #1 Plaster Fireplace Surround Rockland 15a, Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel #2 Handsome Antique Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel, Early 1840's - Preservation Station, Nashville, TN, Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel #3 Federal Style Fireplace Bullseye Central Tablet Ridgeland-19, Charming Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel #4 Kuiken Brothers, Beautiful Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel #5 Vittoria. Following are the pictures:
After gripped by busy nights, drinking milk coffee with friends or household interact at home is just a pleasant environment plus a condition, invest their free time. Times recover energy to combat with the strain of the job, warmth and regain your power with a lot of memories of camaraderie.
A Greek Revival Fireplace Mantel could replicate the personal flavor of decorating the family room. You might favor distinct modern coffeetable on your home should you be someone who has a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table showing individual style.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the decoration is stylish and magnificent in features of the house. It's healthier to understand the different designs and models of contemporary coffee table online, if you want to place today's coffee table within the family area.