Antique Vanity Case was published at February 7, 2018 at 2:56 am. This image is uploaded under the Vanity category. Antique Vanity Case is tagged with Antique Vanity Case, Antique, Vanity, Case..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
This post of Antique Vanity Case have 7 images , they are 06478-Antique-Lady-s-Vanity-Case-Howell-James-, Vintage Travel Vanity Case, Antique Vanity Case #3 Vanity Case, Inlaid Antique Dressing Boxes Antique Ladies ., A Fine Ladies Antique Vanity Case, FANTASTIC COROMANDEL LADIES DRESSING CASE BY JENNER & KNEWSTUB. Dressing Room ClosetVanity CasesAntique ., Multifunctional Brown Wooden Vanity Cases,antique Leather Dressing Box,chinese Style Remembrance Wedding Gift, Novelty Vanity Case. Following are the pictures:
Is the Antique Vanity Case? I am aware first. Toiletries at the back. The medication cabinet was dirty with creams unusual bottles, and ointments. The attire beneath the drain was packed in spots with moves of toilet paper and everything wasn't suitable elsewhere.
One of many finest Antique Vanity Case I've found lately entails, not remodeling, but just rethinking your bathroom layout. For those who have an area, you are able to enter hidden racks that show and could keep sets from your makeup with a pretty knickknacks. And when you wish to make your toiletries invisible, it is possible to generally place concealed cabinets and cabinets.
Begin by considering tiny if actually that appears like more function than you want to handle. How could you maximize the space you curently have? One of the suggestions will be to rearrange the space. Everybody has a dresser there, until the chaos is not organized but things only place in there. Instead, are you currently considering benefiting from storage containers that are tiny and labeling them?