Door Knob Screw was posted on February 25, 2018 at 1:42 pm. This article is posted at the Knob category. Door Knob Screw is tagged with Door Knob Screw, Door, Knob, Screw..
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Screwscrew (skro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a metal fastener having a tapered shank with a helical thread, and topped with a slotted head, driven into wood or the like by rotating, esp. by means of a screwdriver.
- a threaded cylindrical pin or rod with a head at one end, engaging a threaded hole and used either as a fastener or as a simple machine for applying power, as in a clamp, jack, etc. Cf. bolt 1 (def. 3).
- [Brit.]a tapped or threaded hole.
- something having a spiral form.
- See screw propeller.
- Usually, screws. physical or mental coercion: The terrified debtor soon felt the gangster's screws.
- a single turn of a screw.
- a twist, turn, or twisting movement.
- [Chiefly Brit.]
- a little salt, sugar, tobacco, etc., carried in a twist of paper.
- [Slang.]a mean, old, or worn-out horse;
a horse from which one can obtain no further service.
- [Slang.]a friend or employer from whom one can obtain no more money.
- [Slang.]a miser.
- [Brit. Informal.]salary;
- [Slang.]a prison guard.
- an act of coitus.
- a person viewed as a sexual partner.
- have a screw loose, [Slang.]to be eccentric or neurotic;
have crazy ideas: You must have a screw loose to keep so many cats.
- put the screws on, to compel by exerting pressure on;
use coercion on;
force: They kept putting the screws on him for more money.
- to fasten, tighten, force, press, stretch tight, etc., by or as if by means of a screw or device operated by a screw or helical threads.
- to operate or adjust by a screw, as a press.
- to attach with a screw or screws: to screw a bracket to a wall.
- to insert, fasten, undo, or work (a screw, bolt, nut, bottle top with a helical thread, etc.) by turning.
- to contort as by twisting;
distort: Father screwed his face into a grimace of disgust.
- to cause to become sufficiently strong or intense (usually fol. by up): I screwed up my courage to ask for a raise.
- to coerce or threaten.
- to extract or extort.
- to force (a seller) to lower a price (often fol. by down).
- [Slang.]to cheat or take advantage of (someone).
- [Slang](vulgar). to have coitus with.
- to turn as or like a screw.
- to be adapted for being connected, taken apart, opened, or closed by means of a screw or screws or parts with helical threads (usually fol. by on, together, or off ): This top screws on easily.
- to turn or move with a twisting or rotating motion.
- to practice extortion.
- [Slang](vulgar). to have coitus.
- screw around, [Slang.]
- to waste time in foolish or frivolous activity: If you'd stop screwing around we could get this job done.
- [Vulgar.]to engage in promiscuous sex.
- screw off, [Slang.]
- to do nothing;
- to leave;
- screw up, [Slang.]
- to ruin through bungling or stupidity: Somehow the engineers screwed up the entire construction project.
- to make a botch of something;
- to make confused, anxious, or neurotic.
Door Knob Screw have 4 attachments , they are The Daring Domestic - WordPress.com, Change-your-own-door-knob-screws, How To Replace A Door Knob Without Visible Screws - YouTube, Screws For Cupboard Door Knobs. Here are the pictures:
Door Knob Screw is one of the hottest components and therefore are often-used for that ground and the Stone is also a volcanic stone created by heat and pressure and therefore are available in numerous tones like dark shades, light gray and white along with other colors, Today because of the toughness and resilience, rock marble ceramic variety normally employed for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring supplies and in addition building a living room.
Naturally you know plenty of these types of granite and it has become a new development on earth of house and of course you are confused in selecting a layout, in establishing a home, you should think about the suitable color for the surfaces of the home. Although it is not uncommon to even have a basic shade including white color to paint the surfaces of the house color gray house typically chosen while the starting shade is dominant.